Vertical City is an exciting high-growth Scaleup that’s disrupting the digital out-of-home marketing industry. We’re at the intersection of machine intelligence and programmatic advertising to reinvent how the world’s largest brands are connecting with their target audience.
It’s simple. At Vertical City, we believe that smart, passionate people can do amazing things when they are clear on the objectives. Smart, passionate people and teams, with clear objectives, know what they need in order to do their best work. We want to empower our people to do their best work by providing flexibility around where and when they do it.
In 2021, we were selected as one of Quartz's Top Companies for Remote Workers!
Job Purpose The Sales Coordinator - Impression is responsible for supporting the Impression Accounts team to ensure that administrative and support functions of the sales department are operating effectively to achieve sales targets.
- Location(s): Flexible on Canadian location; Toronto preferred
- Status: 1.0 FTE
- Reports to: VP, Impression
- Travel: Minimal
- Physical Environment: Home Office setting
- Mobile Device Required: Yes
- Manage the uploading of ads and utilization of the Elev8 platform for prospective clients, ensuring all creative and contract detail requirements are recorded and met
- Manage internal workflow of any changes and updates to contracts
- Manage and update SF to reflect the changes in Accounts and add relevant prospects to the pipeline as directed
- Provide support to the Impression and Impression Leadership by scheduling training, handling and directing urgent calls, emails, and answer incoming customer queries
- Manage the distribution of SF Reports and report on follow up actions as required
- Support creation of proposals for Account Executives/Account Managers
- Thoroughly understand and be able to communicate technical capabilities of our advertising platform
- Post Secondary diploma or degree in Business or related field
- Minimum 2 years of administrative experience
- Experience supporting team members across time zones an asset
- Experience directly supporting a sales team an asset
- Experience working with Salesforce or CRM tool an asset
- Experience in media industry an asset but not required
- Required competencies/knowledge/skills/abilities:
- A self-starter with strong organizational skills with ability to prioritize support
- An exceptional oral and written communicator
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft suite, specifically excel
- Determined to execute processes with high attention to detail
- Eager to give and receive feedback
- Enthusiastic about learning and technically savvy
- Knowledge of media buying. You have maintained and continue to acquire a high degree of knowledge about the media industry and how we are uniquely positioned to help clients achieve their goals and targets.
- Working knowledge of the marketing technology landscape